About the Treatment
Microblading is a semi-permanent 3D eyebrow enhancement procedure using sterilized single-use tools to create hair-like hyperrealistic look.
Pigment of the the eyebrow is chosen based upon the clients natural hair color.
Shape of the eyebrows is calculated with a compass according to the golden intersection (PHI I.618) and face morphology.
What to expect after your first treatment:
- Eyebrow color is 40-50% darker during the first 5 to 7 days
- A touchup is recommended approximately 4 weeks after initial procedure, in some cases 10-15 % of strokes may significantly fade or disappear.
- Pigment duration depends on clients skin type, the oilier the skin the the greater skin cell turnover; therefore shorter results.
- Sun exposure and extensive sweating can also affect the duration of the tattoo.
- On average touchups to maintain brow shape and color is recommended every 10-12 months, for oily skin every 6 months.
Want to know more, Click Here to Download the PDF.
Please download the follow documents for your information and bring the necessary document on your appointment.